Saturday, January 1, 2011

Entry #37

I guess my statement about waiting paid off. Woke up this morning with a piece of paper next to my bed. Not taking a picture of it, it's too much trouble when I can just type it in. It has the same corner of the paper torn out, just like the other piece of paper the Howler left me.

The Howler, whatever it is, can come into the house any time. I assume the broken window was just a warning. He didn't need to do that.

----
Aol nlnd?e  wtL hoyece uadsrat y s iaasmf etf eiprnr doyibonluge  mfysio.gu u Wraie l pltr hoyiboslu e omlu.it s Ctaoetmn e s tutono r uitssh ees. t pi

TeeHee 
----

Not even a clue to tell me how to solve it. Caesar doesn't work, neither does any other substitution cipher. Can you help me?

R.C.

3 comments:

  1. Huh...well, there's four punctuation marks, and four capital letters. I think it might be one giant anagram. It's gonna take a bit of time to solve, though....

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good thinking. I was looking at it as some sort of substitution type code. I'll work from the anagram viewpoint now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and just a starting point...one of the capital letters is a "W," and one of the punctuation marks is a question mark. There's a good chance that one of the words is who, what, when, where, or why. Sorry for stating what's probably already apparent, though.

    *sigh* The problem with this is that there's way too many letters for a simpe anagram decoder to come up with anything. I'll get working on helping once I have time, though.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete