Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gathering Information?

I woke up today to see another message.

----
It has come to our awareness that you have shared the code with others. We told you to not tell anybody.

There are dire consequences for not obeying us.

We would advise you to prepare. The more you know, the more fun it is when we punish you.

TeeHee
----

I didn't take a photograph because I wanted to post this as fast as possible. You guys and Ken have told me you know about this, these things. Please give me any information you have on Locust or the Howler, or any links to information, or people who know, anything.

I think they're going to try to take me or kill me. I'm going to fight. But how do I fight if I don't know what they're going to do? Should I just barricade myself in my room? Tell my parents? Get away from the house?

Please help me, here or on Twitter. Tell me what I can do.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read these other blogs?
    I'm sure He ties in to James' disappearance..

    The Mystic: http://helpingthosehelpthemselves.blogspot.com/

    The Tutorial: http://getuphigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm checking on those now. Maybe there will be something that will help in both.

    ReplyDelete