Monday, January 24, 2011

Sleep

It stopped yesterday. Out of nowhere, it stopped. It didn't fade, it just stopped. I think I went to sleep about two minutes after. I just woke up. I slept about 26 hours.

What I said in the last post is true. I can still hear the whispers, now that I'm awake. They're asking for help, but they're fading too. I distinctly remember seeing branches outside my window where there shouldn't have been, but no bones. That must have been a dream.

My headache is almost completely gone too. I've had it for almost two full months, and now it's fading. I feel...light. That's the only way to really describe it. I'm not happy. I'm light.

I'm going back to sleep now. I need it.

R.C.

1 comment:

  1. Take some rest. Although, I'm worried about why the noises would just simply stop like that. Still no luck with the code, its a toughie - what about you, came up with any *clues*?

    ReplyDelete