Saturday, January 22, 2011

Entry #57

It hasn't stopped. I can't sleep.

I haven't been able to sleep at all for the past 72 hours. I'm starting to get micronaps, little bits of time where I fall asleep but don't know until after I wake up. It only lasts a few seconds but it's awful. I fell down the stairs two hours ago because of it. My left ankle is swollen horribly now.

I can't concentrate on anything. My head feelsx like it's about to rip open. If I look at a page or even the computer screen it blurs to the point of unreadability. I don't even know if my spelling is correct right now.

The micronaps are awful. It's like I'm awake, but there's something at the edge of my vision. It's always dark and shadowy, and it just stands there. It always rushes toward me

the second before i wake up.

I opened my window this morning to look outside. I was dreaming, but I saw a mass of fingers reaching for me. Some of the fingers were intertwined with twigs. Some were broken, had bones sticking out. little white bones. There were no arms, just fingers--twigs--scrabbling at the window. The screaming blasted in my ears and I fell backwards and woke up when I hit my head on the desk next to my bed.

The screaming is whispering too. There's all the voices screaming, but under it are high voices just whispering

help me, save us, trapped,

and other things i don't understand. I can't understand.

There's no way I can sleep. Even with music playing, I still hear them whispering Moving won't help, they just follwo me. i think one of them is james. I want them out of myhead, please. Oh God, please get them out, I'm going insane.

R..C.

No comments:

Post a Comment