Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Entry #58

So I slept for basically two days straight. I was quite hungry when I woke up yesterday. I forgot to post, I'm sorry. Doubt anyone would want to hear about my sleep anyway, you guys are so excited about my missing brother. Is this like, vicarious thrills or something to you? Even though I'm glad you readers are viewing this, I'm surprised and somewhat appalled that people are so interested.

But what can I expect? I keep writing. I could have just stopped, but I didn't. It helps me to rant, to put words down about what's happened.

Also, I feel like I'm getting almost jaded about everything that's happened. I woke up this morning to another piece of paper. This one was in cursive. All it said was "This shouldn't have happened."

Nothing there to decode. Either whoever wrote it was referring to this whole ordeal, my brother and all--which I highly doubt--or he/she/it was referring to the fact that the screaming stopped. I don't think it was supposed to stop.

Did the Howler rebel or something? I have no idea, but if the screaming starts up again I'll probably go literally crazy. There's no way I could stand that again.

There's nothing else I can do to find James right now other than to sit around and wait for more puzzles or clues. I'm not going outside the house, it's too dangerous. Plus, it's snowing again. And it's cold. I shouldn't be complaining, but I'm still sort of weak from sleeping for so long.

The headache has gone away completely though. I really do feel much different, I didn't realize how much that headache was narrowing my vision. Things are looking up.

R.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment