Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Help Us

The police searched my brother’s room. They found some truly disturbing things.
My brother knew he was being followed .
The police found the notebook I gave him for his seventh birthday. He wrote in it. A lot.



That's the notebook.
The police looked through it. He drew our house.


I never knew how good he was at sketching. 


That's the view from his window onto the front lawn. What is this?
           The police found this under a poster he had hanging. They said they had found this circle plus a name of some type near others who had disappeared.
           There are more pages in the notebook. I can't post them now, posting these caused me enough pain. I will find this man, this Locust.
           We need you back James.

No comments:

Post a Comment