Saturday, February 26, 2011

Entry #75

Hi all. Just saying I'm completely recovered. Well, I still have the sniffles, but who cares. I even managed to lose a few pounds from being sick, haha.

I have another big sleep-away swim meet this weekend. It's at the same place the last one was. I only swam one relay today, but tomorrow I have 3 events. I took a huge nap today, because I'm not used to waking up that early.

Nothing related to James so far this week. I'm considering going back to the 909--the biking area where I found the box, where I saw Locust the first time--as soon as the snow melts completely, which should be by Tuesday. In his notebook, there's a drawing of a road that has the name of the road leading to the 909, with an arrow pointing as if I'm supposed to go there. I don't know if I'm still supposed to go there, or if that's saying he did, or if that's talking about the box and the cloth. I don't know.

Speaking of the cloth, it's gone. The shirts I found are still here, though. I looked over them, inside and out--literally. Just a few scratches, which I think the Howler caused. So I think we're good for now.

Thanks, guys. Think I should go back to the 909? Maybe? I don't know.

R.C.

2 comments:

  1. If you do decide to go there, be careful. Make sure you tell someone where you are going at least, or take someone with you.

    You could find something useful there, it could be that there is nothing at all, or the worse possibility: it's a trap.

    Stay safe, keep us updated,

    Bratney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I always tell people. There's no way it would be a trap. My decision to go there isn't really based on any clues.

    Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete